The Farm Bureau
With over 230,000 members, the Ohio Farm Bureau is a federation of 87 county Farm Bureaus and is Ohio's largest general farm organization. Farm Bureau members in every county volunteer in the state to serve on boards and committees working on legislation, regulations, and issues which affect agriculture, rural areas, and Ohio citizens in general. These hard-working members are supported by a staff of professionals working to assist them in their action-oriented activities. This website supports the boards of Cuyahoga, Erie, Huron, and Lorain Counties.
News and Upcoming Events
The following links are an attempt to recap what the respective county Farm Bureaus have done in the last program year. They are not everything each county Farm Bureau has done but a short recap of their activities.
Cuyahoga County highlights
Erie County highlights
Huron County highlights
Lorain County highlights
- February 6, 2016 — Lorain County Farm Bureau Membership Kickoff at Strike Out Lanes
- February 8, 2016 — Erie County Farm Bureau Membership Kickoff at Danny Boy's Restaurant
- February 11, 2016 — Huron County Farm Bureau Membership Kickoff
- February 13,2016 — Brunch with a Farmer at Lorain County Community College Spitzer Conference Center, Grand Room — 1005 North Abbe Road, Elyria — 9 am — Tickets must be purchased by February 10th — See the flyer for more details.
- February 18, 2016 — Cuyahoga Farm Bureau Membership Kickoff
- February 28, 2016 — Used Tack Sale at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds — See the Ohio Farm Bureau site for details
- March 21, 2016 — Workers Compensation Group Safety meeting at Lorain County JVS
- April 17, 2016 — Earth Day at the Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds